City of Marion

Report A Water/Sewer Emergency

Water and/or sewer emergencies can be reported as follows:

Monday – Friday, from 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.

  • Call the City of Marion Public Works Department at 828-652-4224; or
  • Report the emergency in person at the Public Works Department, located at 94 Shop Drive, Marion, N.C.

After hours and weekends (Monday – Friday, 5:01 P.M. – 7:59 A.M. and Saturdays and Sundays)

  • Call the City of Marion Police Department at 828-652-3231.